Polo shirts are fine clothing articles. It is also a fine publicity item. A lot of people utilized it for different reasons. They like to don it during sports events or even just on a casual walk to the park. You should thus take advantage of its celebrated status. It’s time you design your own logo imprinted polo shirts!
The history of polo shirts can be trailed back to 19th and early 20th centuries when Rene Lacoste, then French tennis phenomenon, designed a handier garment to be employed for their tennis games. Primarily his style fashioned a shorter, cooler and softer top than the long-sleeved, airless ones they were used to donning. Meanwhile in other parts of the world, polo players were also in quest of a more comfortable clothing article that they could don to their polo matches. They soon discovered about Lacoste’s creation and eventually adopted the apparel’s use. Lewis Lacey, an Argentinian polo player, customized the shirt to illustrate a logo of a polo player in front. Since then it came to be termed as “polo shirt”. In the long run other sports players like golfers, came to admit the shirt as their legitimate attire.
Currently, polo shirts come in different colors and styles. Some are pure in color while others are stripy. Neraly all clothing companies fabricate them. Customized polo shirts are very famous in the corporate setting. Colleges choose to show their school spirit by wearing customized polo shirts. They are not difficult to wash, can be donned with almost all articles of clothing and are very comfortable to wear. Even children love to wear promotional logo polos!
If you employ polo shirts as a promotional, the advantages are: Unlimited Exposure – Polo shirts is a type of attire that is widely accepted in almost all instances. If your customer recognizes that your company polo shirt is now his desired shirt in the world, chances are he will use it regularly. Now that’s sure regularly advertisement for you!
1. Collection in Designs – As I’ve mentioned, there are more shirt designs to select from nowadays. There is diversity even in fabric. This will give you more choices in choosing which shirt best works for you.
2. Wide Reach – Polo shirts could be put on by men and women of all shapes, ages and sizes, thus, all your customers!
3. Toughness – These items have a long life span. Hence, you don’t have to replenish the same items over and over again. They will last for long period of time.
Before you dash into buying these fabulous items, let me give you some tips first so you’ll be well guided in your preference.
1. Acknowledge the fabric – Some fabric may do its job for you while others, though would seem nice at first, may not work to your benefit. The answer here is to check for the kinds of fabrics available in the market today and see which best fits a comfortable polo shirt. Is it cotton, polyester or rayon? The selection is up to you.
2. Customers First! – Bear in mind that you’ll be handing out this as a promotional item. It’s not planned for your use only. Make sure that you choose the right design that will fit everyone. Logo imprinted shirts will be even more pleasing if it can be used by people of all forms.
3. Always verify quality – You may suppose that you’ve just arrived at the bargain of your life with the value you settled with but you could be gearing up for future headache if you’re not cautious enough. Some of these items look good at first but shrink after the first wash. Be very conscious of the brand of shirt you are getting. If you already have a tried and tested attire brand then go for it. The likelihood of you getting double-crossed will be slim.
4. Mix and Match – Take extra care in modifying your custom shirts. Colors may be appealing but if not matched properly it could make people nauseous. You don’t want them preoccupied from the message you want to send. Invest in the conceptualization of your brand or logo. This is a very important step to your victory.